Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Party Time

This week I pulled off a surprise party for my sister who will be 30 on the 20th! It took some effort, but we did it! The party was designed to feel like a "summer social," which is a Church festival that Auntie Magoo 1 loves to go to! We had some spiked Sno Cones, Cotton Candy, Goldfish game, Funnel Cakes, and just about every sweet thing you can imagine (including my Grandmother's famous fudge, and divinity!- YUM!!!) Auntie Magoo 1 was TOTALLY surprised, as evident by this picture of her seeing Uncle Magoo 2, who flew in from California.
She also had a ton of great friends come from all over to see her. I think she had a good time!

This is what one lucky contestant looked like the next morning! We went to bed at 3am, and Uncle Magoo 2 had to get up at 6am to catch a flight. I think Uncle Magoo 2 had a good time at the party. What do you think? ha ha! I'm just glad I was the one with the camera, and not the other way around!

I think everyone had a great time! Planning the actual party wasn't NEARLY as hard as actually keeping the secret, with a 5 year old and a 2 year old, and especially ME in the house! I can't believe no one said a word! YEA!

Check out some pictures of the party!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still in shock! What an AWESOME party! Everyone is still talking about it!

Thanks again to everyone who helped pull of the surprise of a lifetime!

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Craig looks great! Partying all night really agrees with him!! Ha!