Saturday, March 15, 2008

Update

Hi everyone! (if anyone still reads this- LOL)

The Magoos are all doing well and are alive! Mr. Magoo has been traveling a lot to California lately, which is why I have had no time to write. He is settled for a long while now, so that will be nice.

We have had gymnastics start since I last posted. The girls are really loving it. Chicky Magoo 1 is getting her cartwheel down! She is very proud of herself. Chicky Magoo 2 has the bridge really well too. I don't know if any of you have tried either one of these but I did. Wow! Chicky Magoo 1 told me (and she is totally right) that my cartwheel was "kind of ugly". Then they wanted me to try to do a bridge. I thought, well I could at least try. Well- apparently I am not at ALL able to do this. Now it has become my personal goal to gain some arm strength so I can do a bridge. If you are wanting a good laugh, I challenge you to do this too. Good luck!

No comments: