Sunday, March 4, 2007

I'm Back Baby!!!

My computer has arrived in working condition from the Apple repair center. I think they replaced just about everything that you can replace, and not touch the hard drive! Thank goodness!!! Mr. Magoo has all the details as to what has been repaired. I even got a new hand rest that is shiny and white! YEA! The difference is that Mr. Magoo wants to know what all went wrong with the computer, and I don't care as long as it is working. To me...if it isn't working it is broken, if it is it is fixed. End of story. I guess you can tell I'm not a computer hobbyist :) Now that I have the old computer back, I can get back to blogging!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it's almost impossible to make heads or tails of the work order, but my best guess is that they replaced everything inside the computer except the RAM and harddrive. And bonus on just a 2 day turn around time - not as good as Dell showing up at your house the next day though.

Anonymous said...

Apple tends to do this. I sold/shipped my dad my 2.5 year old Powermac G5 and when it showed up it was DOA. I had Applecare on it so he took it to the Apple Store and they messed around with it for about a week, swapping parts to no end. Eventually they just said to him "How does a new Mac Pro sound to you?"

It was a 2.5 years old G5. Not a bad deal at all.

BTW, I highly recommend Applecare. They treat you better with it. You can purchase it anytime in the first year of ownership.

Anonymous said...

Yahooooooooooo!