Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Boobs A Lot

While at my sisters the other day with my entire family we decided to listen to a new to us- XM radio station. Special X: A collection of some of the most bizarre music ever recorded. (not kidding, this is what the title said) We were having a good time, and the kids were dancing around. The adults would break it down every once in a while, with me in the lead for crazy dance moves. It became a bit of a contest, in which Uncle Magoo 2 won with the Jim Carrey dance from The Mask. There was only one song that really didn't have a tune, or rhythm for that matter. Then came the next song... It started off innocently, when the beat started. I got up and began to dance, when the melody came on, and not kidding you "I sure do like boobs a lot" became the main line. No one could turn it off because it was just so funny! We all laughed and danced through the whole song, as we realized that this phrase would be uttered in our family for years to come "Remember that time when we all danced to "Boobs A Lot". Luckily the kids had no idea what we were laughing about, but to see my entire family dance to Sure Like Boobs a Lot...well, it was just funny!

For those of you who want to hear it, I found a clip! I would love to hear your thoughts on the matter. Boobs A Lot

No comments: