Saturday, June 17, 2006

World Cup

Today we will be watching the US v Italy game. I sure hope this game is more fun to watch than the last one we had to endure! The US didn't even look like they were trying to take a shot. They would just play mid-field, then C.R. would take the ball and rush the goal. We didn't even look like we wanted to take any shots. (except for Johnson, who was a sub!) I hope Arena gets the team together, although with his coaching, I doubt it will happen. He doesn't look like he is into the game, and doesn't seem to take any responsibility for his players actions. Hello Coach- that is what you do! You are SUPPOSED to be a LEADER! Does Arena look like a leader to any of you? I doubt it. I just hope they can pull off a win and at least get to the next round.

No comments: