Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Did You Say "R"

My Dad turned 60 on Monday, and we wanted to throw him a nice party. So, we set out to plan some fun appetizers that we hadn't made before. Our friends, Trevor and Kim have made some GREAT things when we have been at their house, so for my portion of the eats, I decided to make a few of those. Trevor was nice enough to write the recipes down, and even fax them so I could get all of the ingredients in time. He is a great chef, and sort of took a few recipes and made up his own. It was so delicious that i just hoped I could even come close to what he had done.

I tried to make the Shrimp Spring Rolls, and was amazed at how well I could actually navigate the produce section of the grocery. Come to find out when I was done I put them in to boi-l, but the recipe actually said bRoil. Whoops!

No comments: