Monday, February 5, 2007

GO COLTS!

WHOO HOOO! I am SO happy the COLTS won! It was a crazy game to watch, and after 15 seconds I couldn't believe we were down! Chicky Magoo 1 was still sick, so we stayed home, but had a little party of our own. We stayed up to watch the people in the street braving the cold to celebrate! I couldn't believe people would be out in that weather, but then realized that maybe I had just gotten too old!! :) Today is the parade! We had promised Chicky Magoo 1 we would take her out of school to go to the parade, but now I'm not sure we are going. She is still running a fever and the actual temperature this morning was -4! We have windchills of -20, so I can't even imagine standing in that if we were healthy. They also said the players are going to be in buses because it is so cold. I personally think that is crappy! If you won a Super Bowl and there are thousands of people braving the cold to say congratulations to you, the least you could do was stand out and wave to thank them for 30 minutes! That just doesn't seem right to me!! The wind is supposed to calm by then, so you wouldn't be dealing with windchills then. Afterwards there is a rally at the RCA Dome. I wish we could go, but it doesn't look like it is in our plans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where are the pictures!