Wednesday, February 14, 2007

No School Again! (oh yeah, and Happy Valentine's Day!)

We don't have any school again today, so Chicky Magoo 1's Valentine's Day party at school has been postponed. She was all ready to go too! I'm sure they will have a great time next week though.Chicky Magoo 2 's Gymboree has been canceled too. We are just hanging around the house today and playing board games. We aren't sure what the totals were for the snow and ice, but it was less than I thought it would be. I think yesterday we got about 3-4 inches of snow and who knows how much sleet. The sleet was pretty much coming down the whole day. It started before we got up and didn't turn back into snow until about 6:30 last night. I haven't been out today, but it looks like we may have gotten about 2-3 more inches of snow on top of all of that mess. Needless to say the roads don't look good right now. I think since nothing much is opened again today, that will give them some time to clear things off. We didn't get to go out in the snow yesterday, since it was mostly ice. The kids couldn't have done anything in the snow really. Maybe today they will head out, but somehow I doubt it since the wind chills are supposed to be pretty low.

Mr. Magoo says he has Valentine's Day cards for us, but they are stuck in his car that has ice all over it. Should I believe that? Yea- probably! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very creative jeff.

Anonymous said...

Let the record show that I did successfully retrieve the aforementioned cards from the vehicle in question as promised. The defense rests.