Thursday, August 17, 2006

Are You Ready for Some Football?

So I have heard that I am an anomaly. I actually LOVE football, and can't wait for the season to start, right along with Mr. Magoo. To help get into the season a few years ago, I tried my hand at fantasy football. I think I was the only person in the draft that had to draft players while nursing! :)

I have of course been the only girl in the league, but have done pretty well for myself. Last year I (team name Mom's Army) was the league champion!! I had to keep reminding Mr. Magoo all during the off-season that I won the league too!

Anyway- here we sit a few hours away from picking our teams! I recently saw an article that Fantasy Football costs American businesses billions of dollars a year from lost work. That is pretty funny to think about. A bunch of people pretending, is now costing America billions of dollars, so America is in fact the land of dreams...living up to it's name.

Away to the draft... and more random thoughts....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogs probably cost companies billions too.........LOVE THEM!

Anonymous said...

i am a detroit lions fan.

i love lost causes.