Friday, August 11, 2006

Christmas Anyone?

For some reason lately Christmas has been on my mind. Needless to say, Christmas is my absolutely FAVORITE holiday. I know it sounds like a cliche to have it as your favorite holiday, but it really is my favorite! I think it is because it is the only holiday that really lasts for about a month and is mostly about gifts! I've already thought of a few gifts for people, which I know is ludicrous!

Did I mention I love gifts? There is something about wrapping it up and then watching people open a gift that I get a kick out of. I also enjoy GETTING gifts. Doesn't everyone like getting a gift though? People think this is strange to say that I like gifts, but is it really? People always think it is odd that I would actually SAY IT OUT LOUD, because apparently there is an unwritten rule that you aren't allowed to admit that you enjoy getting presents?!? I choose to ignore this rule, and anyone who knows me, knows I like presents!!

It is because of my enjoyment of presents that I like to try and enjoy Christmas all year! For anyone else crazy enough to want to even consider Christmas this time of year, here is a fun website!

Knowledge of Ms. Magoo (tm)
Love The Sound: When a kid gets laughing really hard
Can't Help Laughing When: Someone trips or falls down and acts like it wasn't their fault
(Ok- I even laugh at myself when I do this!)
Wishing For: Two Trees and a Hammock

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the website! Man, are we related or something?