Tuesday, August 15, 2006

First Full Day...Survived!!

Chicky Magoo 1 had her first FULL day of Kindergarten today. We all managed to survive! It somehow makes me feel like June Cleaver though. She was in her school uniform, and I served a delicious snack after school. Sounds like 1950 doesn't it? That is how the whole day has felt. I had time to read and play with my youngest, get some housework done, and as if that wasn't enough, I even caught an episode of Oprah! What sort of world am I living in?!?!?!?!? Time for the kids, time for the housework, AND time for me? It is feeling a bit strange, and I'm sure this will change, as soon as we get into the school year, but at least I felt it for a day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was on Oprah today?

Anonymous said...

That is funny! Glad to hear it's going so smoothly : )

Anonymous said...

But did you have time to get preped for the upcoming fantasy football draft? That's what Mrs. Cleaver would do!

Anonymous said...

Did you wear your pearls and high heels?