Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Haircuts and other Thanksgiving Traditions

The whole family has haircuts scheduled this week. I think most of the time for us, it takes a major holiday for us to realize that we need to get our haircut! ha ha! Here are a few pictures of Chicky Magoo 2 getting her "hair did" yesterday. She was so proud of herself for sitting still. I was proud, but more in shock than anything else. She just got a trim, for all of you worried Grandparents who think I might have chopped off her hair.

I however got a decent amount cut off and my hair is now above shoulder length.

Chicky Magoo 1 is scheduled to go in today, so I'll post up pictures of her tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hailey looks pleased to be getting her hair done! :)

MOM

Anonymous said...

I think she really likes the cape. What a cutie.