Monday, November 20, 2006

Moving Days are Always Exciting

Here are some shots of us moving all of this stuff in the house. I thought this one was particularly funny, since it looks like this guy has bionic arms and is able to hold the cabinet with one hand.

Below is the picture of the two guys who made it all work! Dale (the one with the vacuum) is the one with the decorating eye. He does amazing things! Check out his new website! Dale says he "doesn't have the patience to hang pictures or the strength to lift a thing", so he brings Terry along! They are both crack-ups. If you want to decorate your house, and have a fun time doing it, I would definitely recommend these guys. I can't tell you the number of times we were all rolling during this project. Mostly because Dale (who has a southern accent) likes to say "Lord Jesus, Help Me!" I wish I had a sound clip. I just can't do this justice in writing.

No comments: