Thursday, November 23, 2006

Chicky Magoo 1's New Do

Chicky Magoo 1 has been talking about getting her haircut for about a month now. She has had her eye on this style, and always talks about how she likes it. I was thinking we were going to just get her hair trimmed, and that surely she wouldn't cut her hair this short. We discussed all of the princess things, such as no more braids, no more ponytails, no more much of anything with hair this short. I couldn't seem to convince her though. She REALLY wanted this haircut. So- while she started getting almost 8-9 inches cut off Anne told her that "I think Mommy might need a paper bag. She seems to be hyperventilating!" I was watching it fall to the floor and thinking of how she loves long hair, and how she looked a lot older now. So- maybe I did need a paper bag. But- of course, I should know to listen to Chicky Magoo 1 when it comes to style and fashion. She looks so cute, and she is so proud to have her hair short now. She got about 10 compliments on her hair just in the salon. One lady said "She looks like she just stepped out of Vogue for Kids!" Once we explained what that was to her, Chicky Magoo 1 was beaming! :) I LOVE it too, even if she does look like she is 7 years old!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need a paper bag too, but the end result is "Our Kaitlyn is growing up" and she looks adorable.