Friday, December 8, 2006

Decorating Cookies- Well Okay, Eating Icing

Chicky Magoo 1's friend invited us over to decorate cookies on Monday. The kids had a great time, and LOVED all of the icing they got to eat. They had it in their hair, on their clothes and Ms. Kim had quite a mess to deal with afterwards! (her poor kitchen!)

I have never seen two kids who get along as well, and are as alike as these two. They really have a good time together, and love it that they get to have lots of playdates.Chicky Magoo 1 asked me as we were buckling up to head home after cookie decorating "When can she come over?"

Her brother and Chicky Magoo 2 get along really well too. They all four play nicely and enjoy each other's company. I think the two younger ones enjoyed the icing more than anyone (and it is hard to top my enjoyment of icing!)

Here are our beautiful cookies.Chicky Magoo 2 liked piling up icing on the cookie, and Chicky Magoo 1 liked to see what colors she could make by mixing icing colors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look Out Mrs. Fields......

Anonymous said...

Yum! I wish I had one. Aunt m