Friday, December 29, 2006

We're Back!

After our tour of Indiana, we are back safely, but not healthy! I will start posting pictures of the things we have been doing over the last few weeks with Christmas and family. It will take me a while to get them downloaded and sorted, so I will do it in spurts I'm sure.

Yesterday we decided to come home from Griffith.Chicky Magoo 1 had a fever and Chicky Magoo 2 seemed to be fine. When we got home the kids had fun going over their Christmas gifts again, and played for quite a while.Chicky Magoo 1 's fever broke and she looked better than she had for a while. Then Chicky Magoo 2 came up to Mr. Magoo at 6pm and said "I want my pjs on." This was not a good sign, so we checked her fever. Yep- she had it too! Great! This is also a belly thing too, so we were up quite some time last night dealing with that. Nice!! She keeps saying her tummy hurts, so I'm not sure we are done with that part. Oh well- at least it looks like Chicky Magoo 1 is. So far this morning it is 9am and Chicky Magoo 1 is still sleeping. Chicky Magoo 2 has been up for at least an hour and is chatting away!

Well- off to try and get Christmas stuff gathered and put away!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully they'll be feeling better soon : )

Anonymous said...

Lily has been sick with fever etc... and I am taking emily to the Dr. today, I think they all overdosed on Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Sure hope it wasn't my cooking....