Sunday, December 10, 2006

Hello Santa!

We went to my Aunt and Uncle's house this weekend for their family Christmas party. To our surprise (wink, wink!) Santa showed up at the party! The kids were SO excited to see him. Chicky Magoo 1 had this look of surprise, and Chicky Magoo 2 just kept saying "NO! NO!". I guess she thought I was just sending her home with him.

The girls loved talking to him.Chicky Magoo 1 had her list ready to go, and told him exactly what she wanted.Chicky Magoo 2 wasn't really sure about it, until he said "Dora? Would you like a Dora?" Then he was great to talk to she thought. She sat on his lap and smiled the whole time. I think it was her own "ah ha!" moment, when she realized what Santa does!! She also liked that he had a present for them that day too! They loved the princess stuff! Santa DOES know what they like!!

Here are some pictures of our visit with Santa. We had a great time and Chicky Magoo 1 hasn't stopped talking about how fun it was! I have so many good pictures of everyone at the party, I wish I could post all of them!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!Mark & Mary know EVERYONE.....

Anonymous said...

That was SO much fun!

Anonymous said...

Great photos of the kids!