Friday, January 5, 2007

Christmas Cookies

In the last few days at home we made time to make Christmas cookies! After school one day I got the girls together and we made some good chocolate chip cookies. Chicky Magoo 1 mixed the wet ingredients, and Chicky Magoo 2 did the dry ones. They were both very proud to be making the cookies together. There were a few spills and the floor was covered in flour, but we had fun!


After we had the cookie dough made up, I of course had to teach them the proper way to eat the dough. Don't worry for any of you who actually had these cookies, the pictures were staged. We didn't double dip! You just can't make chocolate chip cookies and not eat the dough! They don't bake right if you don't....ask Rachel Ray! I'm not making this up!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaitlyn is beginning to look like Rachael Ray. Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

You aren't kidding! I know I can't make cookies without eating the batter......Yummo!