Wednesday, January 31, 2007

More Pictures From the Trip

I've got lots of pictures of the trip. I thought I'd spread them out, so here are a few more. We went to the Museum of Life and Science, which was amazingly huge! They seemed to have everything here. They had a park outside, an animal park, a butterfly pavilion, and then the indoor museum. The kids loved going and it took some real convincing that they were closing and we had to leave. I think they would have stayed there for at least another 2-3 hours! Here are some pictures....

Jay playing the cymbals.

A butterfly from the "Butterfly House."

Chicky Magoo 2 heaven! A giant display of blocks and building! Yeah!

Mr. Magoo trying his hand at building something.

Chicky Magoo 1 heaven! A giant display of maps and how to use them! Yeah!

Here we are looking at the back of a lemur. This is more just to show you I was there too! :)

This is one of the only pictures I got of Noah. They had a caboose that the kids could go on, and climb in the lofts.

No comments: