Sunday, January 7, 2007

Hidden Talents

Just when we though Uncle Magoo 2 was "just" a guitar player/accountant, he shows yet another skill...
Chicky Magoo 1 got an Etch a Sketch for Christmas. Uncle Magoo 2 started playing with it and suddenly we all realized that we had an Etch a Sketch pro amongst us. I don't know if you have ever tried to play with on of these things, but basically for me I can make boxes and a few crude pictures of very basic things. (circles, snowmen, etc.) I have never in fact seen anyone actually "draw" a picture that 1- took up the whole work area and 2- that you could tell what it is. This is a picture of the first one that he did. If you can't see what it is he drew a wine bottle and shadowing with a man serving the wine, complete with towel over the arm. This was just one of several pictures he drew. Someone drew a Christmas tree and house, so Uncle Magoo 2 took that and made a whole scene with several trees, a sidewalk and mailbox. I'm telling you, if anyone knows how this talent could make some money please send me an email!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOTALLY IMPRESSIVE!!!
I think maybe Jay Leno would be interested in Craig. I think if he could do this and play the guitar at the same time he would get on the Letterman Show too. After that, VEGAS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have to say that that was completely unexpected when I first saw it..........almost unbelieveable (no offense Craig). Who can do that? Crazy!

Anonymous said...

amazing!

Anonymous said...

He got his artistic talent from his Dad's side of the familhy, although I've never really seen Gene's Etch-a-Sketch abilities.