Monday, January 29, 2007

We're Back!

We took a weekend trip to North Carolina to visit the Soffian's! Chicky Magoo 1 and I met Sheri and Jessi in California through the MOMS Club in 2001, and the girls have been inseparable ever since. They are about 2 weeks apart in age, and it has always amazed us just how similar they are! This was our first visit to North Carolina since they moved, and it was so pretty there! Everything was green and in bloom. We were outside for much of the time we were there, which was a nice change from all of the inside time we have had here in Indiana (being that it has been SO cold!)

Chicky Magoo and Jessi are really into wearing the same thing when they are together, so we took a picture of them in their matching pj's. Don't they look like they have been up late talking the night away! I don't think I want to know just how little sleep they each got while we were there! :) (It was worth it though)

Chicky Magoo 2 couldn't get enough of their dog Maggie. She just loved on her the whole time. Her favorite part was when the dog would wag her tail, and Chicky Magoo 2 would try to line herself up with it so she would get tickled. No- I'm not making this stuff up!

The first day we went to a really nice park. It reminded me of all of the times we spent together at parks in California. Chicky Magoo 1 and Jessi enjoyed climbing everywhere.Chicky Magoo 2 and Noah enjoyed the sand. We even ran into a Bears fan while we were there. He knew where Griffith was, and was very proud of that fact.

Note: I realized after taking all of my pictures that Noah is a hard guy to get a photo of! A typical guy, he would just give me these looks like "Do I have to" when I said Say Cheese! :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone was having a great time - including the dog! :)

It's fun to continue making memories with good friends.

MOM

Anonymous said...

Looks like they had a great time!

Anonymous said...

The girls are just adorable. I can't believe how much they look alike. Hailey looks like she is having a great time in the sand. I bet it was a shock to the system when you got back to IN with the very cold weather.

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys made it back ok!
I didn't know Hailey was getting Maggie to do that on purpose!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to give some props to the Carolina Brewing Company! Free tour on Saturday featuring all the free beer you wanted! Whoo-hoo!