Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Said WHAT?

Have you ever wondered what in the heck you are doing? I sit back a lot and think "Wow- never thought I'd be doing this?" I always picture being in heaven and awaiting my departure to Earth. Talking to God and him going over this list and saying "Now- I know you aren't going to remember this when you get there, but here is a list of what you have signed up for." Then me laughing hysterically because there is NO WAY I'm going to do those things on that list. My list would consist of things like: Reading the same book 10 times a day; Living away from my family; Cleaning bathrooms; Scooping poop; Eating a slobbery bit of food when I little hand "feeds" it to you (and enjoy that!); Driving forever just to see someone for a few hours; etc. You get the idea!

During the day I just have to chuckle to myself and think "Well God- you were right!" I'm sure that somewhere I agreed to this, but I just can't remember when or what I was thinking!

No comments: