Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I hope you all have a Happy Easter! The kids woke us up early this morning and we went on an egg hunt. They have been happy as clams this morning, until I asked Chicky Magoo 2 to put her dress on for Church. NOT A FAN! (apparently) She wanted to keep her new Tinkerbell pj's on and did NOT think we needed to dress up for Church! I told her that we needed to show respect for God and dress up, and that pj's in Church just wouldn't work. Chicky Magoo 1 decided that she would help out and looked right at Chicky Magoo 2 and said something that she thought would convince her to put that dress on.
(Okay- now I know that I don't dress up often, but after hearing this statement by CM-1 I knew that even they were aware of just how often this happens.) She said in all seriousness "Chicky Magoo 2, even MOMMY is dressing up for Church!" Um- thanks Chicky Magoo 1. I guess this was a bold statement, one that really hit home, because Chicky Magoo 2 decided that maybe if this event was THAT special that even MOMMY would dress up, that she should too!

(pics to follow)

No comments: