Monday, April 13, 2009

Lookin' Good

My sister and I look a LOT alike! We KNOW we look a lot alike! Most people comment on how much we look alike, and we just laugh. Because. We. Know.
The following story happened 5 days after my sister had her baby. I was at a family friends house. After looking back, I think I'll try to wear THAT outfit more often!

Family Friend: "Hey!"
Me: "Hey!"
Family Friend: "You look GREAT for just having a baby!"
Me: "But I'm sure I look like CRAP for having one 4 years ago!"
Family Friend: "OH MY GOD!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE YOUR SISTER!"
Me: (voice) "Everyone does that." (mind) "Did she really just say that?"

3 comments:

suzanne said...

this makes me laugh so hard...I think my drink just came out of my nose.

suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms. Magoo said...

I can laugh at it now too. :)